Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where'd You Come From?

Suddenly, it seems, that I'm fighting off a rogue head-cold. Something like the plague blew through my workplace about 1 1/2 months ago, and I didn't get sick then; so I'm slightly bewildered why I'm coming down with something all of the sudden.

This morning, I woke up with a very slight sore throat, not terribly uncommon for me because of my allergies. But when I checked my tonsils in the mirror, they were definitely red and inflamed. No bueno. Throughout the day, I'm getting more sneezy, and I feel the histamines going nuts.

I'm pretty bummed, because I planned on having another superawesomefuntimes day in Seattle to soak up what little bit of sunshine we're gonna have left around here. I just took a dose of Airborne, so I'm hoping that helps. Perhaps tomorrow I'll just douse myself in Dayquil and head to Seattle anyway. The sun is hard to come by, you know!

2 comments:

  1. hi stephanie! i came to answer you about my dresser- it took maybe 3 days.... i sanded it and primed it one day, then the next day painted it with 2 coats, distressed and stained it. i let it sit over night and then waxed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really love how the dresser turned out! My husband refinished a wood dresser for us that I got off of Craigslist. My only problem is that the drawers and cabinet doors get stuck. One of the doors wont even open! I don't know if the paint was too thick around the edges, or what. At least it looks pretty!

      Delete