When Maria asked via Twitter if anyone wanted to participate in #MakeupMonday during the month of May, I knew immediately that I'd want to participate. It would give me the perfect excuse to actually put some effort into my appearance; something that I've found easy to let slide ever since becoming a stay-at-home-mom.
For the first Monday, I went all out and did a full-face of makeup, including false eyelashes. Before having Aiden, I loved to put on falsh lashes, but I hadn't done it once since he was born.
1. Yes To Tomatoes Daily Moisturizing Lotion (this is great for use with foundation)
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Combo/Oily, I mixed it with...
3. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow - a Birchbox sample
4. Dermablend Concealer - another Birchbox sample, I love this stuff.
5. Clinique Airbrush concealer
6. Wet 'N' Wild Eye Palette in Nude Awakening
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion - a must have for my hooded lids
8. Physicians Formula Eyeliner
9. Ardell Wispies False Lashes
10. Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
11. Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
12. NYC Bronzer in Sunny
This picture motivated me to go in and groom my eyebrows (eek); and my participation has encouraged me to keep up with maintaining my appearance. It might seem vain, but it has really been a bit of a morale booster for me. And I need all of the boosting I can get.